The Secret is Out


So the secret is out. The real reason for this blog is to hold me accountable to reading scripture everyday. While it is a rare day that I don't read scripture, I want, for me for it to be my first thing. I want to hear God's voice in my ear before I hear the voice of the world. Not only do i want to hear God's voice whisper (and sometimes SHOUT, unfortunately, in my ear first thing), I want to drink in that word and let it flow through me through the day.

I pray that the habit that is cultivated during our time of slower, is that we all adopt a desire to read God's words for life, for us, every day. 


The word of God is full of living water. We need to drink deeply from this living well so we can be people living well

Today:
  • Consider picking up your Bible and reading it
  • Possibly start with this passage - John 4:1-14
  • Check on a person you know that is alone at home.
  • Message me if you need prayer, to vent, or just a human voice.


Stay Healthy! Live Well!

Comments