Take advantage of every opportunity. 




I realize that right now opportunities seem slim. But this morning as Fin (the puppycat) hopped in bed to snuggle, I stopped after a few minutes with the internal clock urge to jump up and start my daily routine. But I paused and remembered, I have no where to go. So I snuggled and cuddled longer. Those of you that know Fin know that cuddling is a rarity to be savored. 

I guess that is the trick to this season. When you are presented with loss of what you can’t do anymore - fill it with things you can do. This passage in Ephesians ( Ephesians 5:15-21) reminds us to be careful to fill our time with things of God since we are filled with the Holy Spirit. 

Sing, dance like no one is watching because right now they aren’t. 


Teach your kids the things you always complain about the school not teaching anymore, go through old photo albums, cuddle your hellcat. Do the things that fill you. Avoid the thing a that deplete you. Do the things that fill others and for goodness sake, don’t deplete others. Make the most of every opportunity to allow the Spirit inside you overtake you.

Comment below if you need prayer!  Be well. Be blessed. Be a blessing.

Comments