Psalm 121 - Check In



Today marks the first Smith County person confirmed with COVID19. Many of you may see a victory that we have only one. Many of you on the front lines know this is one of the first. Either way many of you are worried, concerned, frustrated, bored, stir crazy, broke, unemployed... The list is endless.

Literally. I found comfort in Psalm 121. I pray you do too. It is in the lifting our eyes above whatever we face before us our gaze is drawn to the God over us.


•Today choose to lift someone above your emotion to God in pray.
•Read Psalm 121 over and over until it sticks.
•Check in here with how you feel.

Share, by the color of heart that reflects where you are in the comments!!

❤️ I’m doing great

💙 I’m good enjoying this isolation time.

💛 I’m meh

💚 Things are tough, I’m struggling a little.

💜 I’m having a hard time and could use some prayer.

If you’re not comfortable commenting on the post, please message me. I’m here for you, and I have ears to hear, eyes to read, and virtual hugs 🤗 to share.

🙏🏼If you need a Bible, let me know.

Comments