You have what you need

Today I am reminded as I read from Ephesians 5 that I have exactly what is needed to face whatever comes my way. I am strengthened by God’s powerful strength:
• through the waves of information (and misinformation) washing over me I can know the truth.
• I will be guided to seek justice for those oppressed.
• I am able and equipped to share the Good News of my new life in Christ to those who are hungry to hear.
• and I have faith and believe that God already working in the midst of our chaos.
• AND I will be fine because “I have the same Spirit in me that raised Jesus Christ from the dead.” (Romans 8:12)








I am praying for you, friends. Pray for each other.

Check in on each other and feel free to check in on me. Drop me a Direct message if you need specific prayers or you need to vent.

Comments