New Beginnings (With a Little Organization)

 I have two blogs on this one platform. The other blog was started a while ago and was just a place for me to put thoughts. During Covid, I began this blog as a way to reach out to the people that connected with the church I served to give them more though the separation. Neither blog has been attended to in a while. 

I feel the need to blog again. Just like always, it may be mostly for me. But if you find anything here of value, or something you want to discuss, I am here.

This blog will be where I sort through sermon preparation, bible and other studies, and other things theological. Here is where you will find some unpacking, unlearning and relearning of theological concepts that have been poorly taught to me, others and possibly you.

I hope you join for the ride!

Comments